April 19, 2010

chocolate!!

My friend, Erin, is a chocolate queen. She puts much time and compassion into her chocolate dreams and I know she will succeed. This weekend I found myself at not one but two evenings filled with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. We had chocolate martinis and chocolate moose and chocolate candies and....well you get the picture. It was loads of chocolate and a very delicious weekend. If you are local and want to know more about Erin's chocolate mission, check out her website or email her. She's quite friendly and an all around fantastic person.




1 comment:

Erin said...

You are too kind! Thank you! If you do want a local chocolate tasting party or a private Chocolate Week trip in Belize (for groups of 8 or more) please drop me a line at ErinDoveDiscoveries@gmail.com.