April 15, 2010

the eyes have it

So check this out! I'm in love with this little product from Jurlique. Love, love, love I tell ya! A few years back my lovely Mr. Hawthorne gave me a spa certificate to a fancy spa at a fancy hotel. Oh la la. The products used for my facial was Jurlique and I have to say I was pretty much hooked from then on. I bought a little travel kit at that fancy spa and was impressed how a little really does go a long way. I'm not very up and cool on all the facial products. I don't even wear make-up and I wash my face roughly once a day. My skin is sensitive and prone to burning and breaking out. But I can honestly say, this stuff is just super. Especially the eye cream which has Euphrasia and Arnica. I've noticed a deep wrinkle between my eyes slowly become less deep and less noticeable.
The problem. So far I've only been able to find Jurlique at the fancy spa or I simply order it online. Sephora also has online orders but I've haven't been able to buy it in the stores yet. However I did find it in Seattle at Pharmaca which also sells it online.

No comments: