May 18, 2007

Weigh In: week #16

Pounds Lost: .2 (not much, but I'll take it)
Total Loss: 14.2
Diet: weight watchers
Workout: walking (5k training)

My official weigh ins at Weight Watchers are on Tuesday nights. Last week was really good. We did our third 5k in Seattle with NikeTown. Even after starting dead last (because they couldn't find my number) we managed to work our way through the crowd and finish in 50 minutes, 47 seconds. We all got coupons in our goodie bags so the team and I went up to NikeTown really quick to scope things out. I was very much surprised when I thought I was purchasing a size XL pair of pants but found out they were actually a size L. I felt like jumping up and down and giving the clerk a great big kiss. I couldn't believe I had tried on a pair of smaller pants without realizing it and they fit! Awesome!! I was on a high for much of the week because of it.

The kids and I walked down to the library this week instead of driving. When I say we walked down, I really mean we walked D.O.W.N. There are about three rather steep hills that we had to walk back up on the way home. The kids only complained a little bit and were very happy to sit down after getting back home and looking at their new books. Bliss!

No comments: