May 14, 2007

Trying to lose Buhda!

I was surfing around and came across a very cool blog, Mom O Matic. She started a fun way to lose weight (with friends) called Future MILF. Basically, everyone who is a member posts weekly weigh ins on Fridays and writes a little blurb on how the week went. I find this very inspiring and since I am on a quest of my own to loss my personal buhda belly I joined in the efforts. Since my official weight watchers weigh in nights are Tuesday, I will just post my results on Friday.

So to get things rolling (to date)

Pounds lost: 1.8
Total loss: 14
Diet: weight watchers
Workout: walking (5k training)

This week has been good so far although I'm not sure how I'll do at weigh in tomorrow evening. We attended our third 5k this last Saturday in Seattle. It was a lot of fun. We started out dead last because they couldn't find my number and ended up just giving me someone else's. We ran to catch up with the tail end but managed to work our way up through the crowd. We ran some including over the finish line (fun!) and finished in 50 minutes and 47 seconds. Yay!!

No comments: