May 1, 2007

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful for the Divine Miss O.
She came into our lives in June of 2003. It's hard to believe she is almost four years old.

She's a lovely, kind-hearted soul who is sweet, spunky, funny and a little clumsy too.

She is fond of all animals, especially horses (aka hee-haws) and has a wicked imagination. She can pretend play for hours all by herself! I love that!

She loves to dance, play, have fun and get dirty!

She's beautiful inside and out.

She enjoys going grocery shopping and helping in the kitchen. Although, she's a bit of a diva, she will never pass up an opportunity to dig for worms. She's a tom boy with style!

I simply adore her and I couldn't imagine life without her.

I'm so glad she's mine!

Reach for the stars Divine Miss O because you are one!

I love you!

No comments: