May 2, 2007

It's raining, It's pouring . . . .

It has been pouring this morning. This is the kind of weather that makes me want to retreat back to my bed and hibernate all day. But knowing I have chores to do, a house to clean, kids to drop off, extra curricular activities to attend forces me out into the day . . . . . . rain or shine. Blah!

Baby Love is 14 months old today. We are thrilled about her crawling success. She really gets around the house now. Her therapist tells me her form is perfect and she's just been reluctant for some reason on trying new things. There some message she sends herself that says "this is scary, don't do that" so she doesn't. When she's push into trying something new she's not sure of, she gets super mad and upset about it. She is pulling herself to her knees onto everything she can these days. So pulling herself up to standing and cruising is probably right around the corner. Yay!! Oh the things we worry about with our kids!

Weight Watchers was last night . . . . Grrrrr!! (need I say more?) These last two weeks have been a little frustrating. I was up .2 pounds last week and .4 this week. I know it's not much and the fact that I did a mini boot camp last Saturday that kicked my butt might have something to do with it. I've been lax about tracking my food points so I need to get back into gear with that - no more excuses! I have been diligent about getting out for our Saturday morning trainings with the Arthritis Foundation and the 5k's (once a month) have been a lot of fun but I need to more during the week. There is a yoga class that I have been dying to check out but so far the timing has not worked out.

Okay, back to reality . . . . poopy diaper . . . . duty calls!

No comments: