May 23, 2007

New Loves

I'm lovin' Maroon 5!! My new favorite band at the moment. I can't wait to watch LOST tonight. Along with Heroes, it is my favorite show. I'll be sad this summer when all the shows I love are gone. But there's always Wife Swap to look forward to.

A couple cool new healthy blogs I've discovered via word of mouth: Girl on a Diet and Roni's Weight Watchen. Both are inspirational and fun to read. Although I'm up .6 at weigh in last night, overall, I've lost 14 pounds. When I put on pants this morning and felt that they weren't as tight. Good feeling!! As my Weight Watchers leader says "We're getting into real numbers now!" We are starting a summer challenge next week. We are supposed to set a goal for ourselves and the dead line is Labor Day. I think my goal will be 15 pounds which would basically put me down 30 pounds by the end of summer. Wish me luck!!

The Divine Miss O is going to her same preschool next year but three days instead of two. The school's parent meeting is tonight. It is the best little school and sometimes I feel like it was built just for Miss O because she really does belong there. We will miss it when it's time for her to move on.

I'm happy to report Baby Love is feeling much better. She pooped finally! Hip Hip Hooray!!! Oh the joys of parenting. She had her PT appt yesterday morning and she is coming along quite nicely. I'm eager for her to start walking . . . . . . . wait? Did I just say that?!?!?

No comments: