April 24, 2007

Thankful Tuesday





Today I am thankful for our first born, my Mr. Wonder Boy. He came to us in August of 2001. We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw that red hair. Later we would learn he would have a spitting, firecracker personality to match.





Wonder Boy is a lover of life. He is smart, inquisitive, outgoing, funny and talented. He loves Tae Kwon Do and t-ball. It's never a dull moment when you are in wonder boy's presence. He keeps you on your toes and forces you to step out of your box.




Wonder Boy is sweet and kind. He loves his sisters and smothers "his" baby with affection. He loves to cook and do helpful jobs . . . his favorite, taking the garbage out and checking the mail. He told me yesterday he wanted to be a pre-k teacher during the day and do what daddy does (software development) on the weekends when he grows up. I believe it! He will go far in life whatever he does.

I love you wonder boy! Thank you for being you!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Oh my, but Grandma and Grandpa G love this little red headed grandson, too, and we love his 'no grass will grow under my feet' attitude.

He gives us much to be Thankful for and will be the best big brother his sister's could have ever hoped for.