April 18, 2007

happy hump day . . . or is it?

It's a rainy, dark day here! Blah! I'm feeling down, a little sad and achy today. (PMSing - 'nuff said!) I can't wait for this day to be over, so I can curl up on the couch after the kids are in bed and watch TV from under my big comfy blanket. I went to weight watchers last night and I'm up .2 pounds (that's point two pounds), which is really nothing and considering what is going on with my body right now, it's understandable, but I was really hoping to see the numbers go down. Oh well, I'll just have to work harder this week.

I received my creative memories album covers back yesterday. They have a really cool process where they print on the album covers. I had cute covers made for wonder boy and the divine miss o done for their one year albums. So I sent a cover in for lil' baby love a couple weeks ago. Since she was a baby, she loved playing with rubber duckies and has quite a few now, so I had her name, birthday and cute duckies printed on her cover. Cute, cute!! I also had our Disneyland cover printed. Love it too! Now I feel energized to do more scrapbooking!!

I'm working on a second blog (trying to be creative) called "Waking Up With You". I've been practicing playing with the fancy headers and such, so it's a work in progress. Check it out! The idea is to take a picture every morning as soon as I wake up and post the pictures in this picture blog. Today was my first morning. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my fancy header to work though - I'll have to get my computer savvy hubby to help me.

Oh Joy! I just caught the Divine Miss O brushing the dog with her brother's hair brush - lovely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that blog idea, at first I was thinking how brave you are to post a picture of yourself every morning, then went to look and saw the divine Miss O. She's so lovely! Can't wait to see a morning pic of J:-)