April 17, 2007

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful for my hubby! Why do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
  1. good hugger
  2. strong
  3. unloads the dishwasher because he knows I hate to do it
  4. fought cancer and lived
  5. helpful
  6. thinks about all the annoying little details when I don't (sometimes too much)
  7. grocery shops
  8. does his own laundry
  9. coaches t-ball
  10. changes diapers
  11. doesn't mind "girls night outs"
  12. cooks
  13. good with computers
  14. can fall asleep anytime, anywhere
  15. watches chick flicks with me
  16. makes up funny songs and is good at it
  17. eats my bad cooking
  18. brings home the bacon
  19. lets me sleep in on Sundays
  20. makes coffee
  21. kisses me before he leaves, even if I'm still in bed
  22. reads bedtime stories with funny voices
  23. mows the lawn
  24. paints
  25. a do-it-yourself-er
  26. he is kind
  27. supportive of everything I do
  28. buys gifts
  29. loves the kids
  30. always on my side
  31. working on listening skills
  32. good at making small chat
  33. good at sports
  34. reads the paper and stays up on current news
  35. smart
  36. loving
  37. stops snoring when asked to roll over
  38. doesn't hog the bed and lets me pile fifty layers of blankets on my side
  39. fixes stuff
  40. loves me

Thank you for being my husband! I couldn't do it without you! I love you!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

His parents love him, too.