August 28, 2007

girls







Baby Love rocking her new shirt. She is climbing onto everything these days. She is super close to walking but is still hesitant. I keep thinking 17 months she'll walk. Okay at 18 months she'll walk for sure. My dead line keeps getting pushed out and it looks like we are still heading to physical therapy in September after all.













The Divine Miss O is not feeling so divine today. She caught a little flu bug and has been throwing up all afternoon. It's not a pretty site seeing mac and cheese the second time around I tell ya. Ewwwwww!! It's takes all my might not to up chuck myself when the kids get sick.











No matter how bad she feels, this little diva can turn on the charm in true divine style at any time.



She's sacked out on the couch now - poor baby!!

No comments: