July 29, 2007

weekend wrap-up, boring but true

This weekend was mainly focused on cleaning up and getting organized. The house is cleaner but no where close to done or very organized (as it never will be).

Saturday, I worked out again after taking a break with my dear friend JS. It was nice to reconnect and catch up on each others lives while sweating. We got some things done around the house that we have been meaning to do forever, like hang pictures and clean up clutter. I am this close to just start taking crap to the goodwill. I can't get in control of it all and it's driving me mad. But there that "what if" always in the back of my mind. What if we could use that someday. Or what if we can sell it and make money. Yeah well, the what ifs never seem to come around. Maybe it's time to just let go and be rid of it once and for all.




Today I had lunch in honor of our friend, AD, with a lovely group of gals to celebrate the arrival of her newest family member. It was nice to get out, sit, chat and dine while laughing.

Other than that, our weekend was pretty uneventful. The days run into each other lately and I just seem to be hanging on for the ride. However, I do know one thing for sure . . . . Big Brother 8 is on tonight!!!!

No comments: