July 9, 2007

five for five

That's five 5ks in five months! I joined the Joints in Motion team along side three great women to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation. We each had a fundraising goal of $500 but by the generosity of my wonderful friends and family, I managed to raise $600. Thank you, thank you!!

I am so very grateful to these three lively, funny, smart women for the experience. Without them, I wouldn't have pushed myself to do more (like running). It was a wonderful adventure!! I hope they all know I enjoy their friendships, their laughter, their wit, their support and their smiles. Thank you EA, EE and HG from the bottom of my heart!! I had a blast and I will cherish the memories always!












5k #1 - St. Patty's Day Dash

March 11, 2007 - Seattle WA













5K #2 - Skagit Valley Tulip Run

April 7, 2007 - Mount Vernon WA












5k #3 - NikeTown

May 12, 2007 - Seattle WA













5k #4 - Sounds to Narrows Run

June 9, 2007 - Tacoma WA












5k #5 - Seafair Run

July 8, 2007 - Bellevue WA

No comments: