September 30, 2010

eek!

Miss Divine is invited to a school mate's birthday party tomorrow on the first day of October. Every year it feels like we get invited to twice as many parties. I love that my kiddos have friends. Friends that want to include them in celebrating their special day. But I try to be very frugal while still gifting something cute. Cute things "on the cheap" is my favorite thing!

So for this October baby I went total Halloween theme with candy corn and orange and black. I filled a little painter tin from the craft store with holiday treats and prizes. Cute right?! Let me tell you friends! I love these paint cans. They are so cute, so cheap and you can do so much with them. Plus they come in two different sizes. Yippee!!

Update: 10/7/2010
I love these tins so much that when El Fuego got a birthday invite for another October baby, I jumped into action making a little older version of this bucket full of Halloween treats and goodies. So much fun!


No comments: