September 7, 2010

back to life

Petite Artiste tried her darnedest to muster up some excitement about going back to school this morning. She has been sleeping mucho grande these last few days so I have a feeling, at 4 1/2, she is gearing up for a growth spurt which is totally exciting for poor El Fuego to have two little sisters taller than him. Good thing I bought her $4 dollar pants in one size up.

Of course when I picked her up she was all smiles and happily showing me the egg she found in the chicken house. Not every day that happens in preschool.

This year something new is in store for us. Another mom asked me if I wanted to do a playdate swap every week so that we would each have one to two days a week completely kid free. That's three days every two weeks we will be completely kid free until 3 o'clock in the afternoon y'all! We've known each other for about four years now with our different kids attending this school together. So of course I said "YES!" without batting an eyelash.




2 comments:

Delishhh said...

She is soo cute. Sometime i wish i was going back to school instead of work :) Love the blog!

little irish said...

Thanks!! I too wish I had the easy life of a preschooler sometimes. Sigh. :D Come back again.