March 11, 2010

under the sea

Miss Divine's seventh birthday is in June. The rate my offspring are growing is frightening. I love that they are getting older and more fun, but I miss the baby-ness and smell of innocence.


Miss D declared she wanted a mermaid party. How fun I thought. Images of sea shells and blue balloons filled up my head. I love to go with very basic general themes and let loose. Go crazy! So I am preparing a mermaid party but with a more general under the sea theme. In our new house we have a sunken living room and I'm eager to turn it into the deep blue sea.


While shopping for some gifts at the bookstore this morning I happened to come across this treasure. I feel like I've struck gold. The recipes and creations are fantastic and Miss Divine has already started planning her birthday menu.

No comments: