February 23, 2011

update::in bullet points

  • Feels like I haven't had a minute to my lonesome for a whole week now. I've been pretty much annoyed by it all day.
  • Just when I got two of three kids back into school after mid-winter break, school is cancelled because of snow.
  • Snow?!?! What snow??
  • One week from today, my four year old will turn five.
  • WAIT! What? When did that happen? How old am I again...
  • I miss my bestie!!
  • There has been reports of lice (ick) at school so I bought Lice Shield and make all the kids shampoo with it whether they like it or not.
  • I have a major nesting bug and strong urges to purge and organize. Everything.
  • No, I'm NOT pregnant.
  • I very much want a thundershirt. In fact, I want two.
  • My Irish roots are being traced back to actual Irish roots. Something about a castle?!
  • I always knew I was royalty.
  • Psssshhh, just kidding!!
  • Ginormous kudos to my friend, Julie. Her cake decorating skills are totally wicked!
  • I am completely hooked on Pinterest.
  • Do you pin? If so, come find me.
  • Onomatopoeia is my new favorite word. 
  • I just wish I had a sentence to use it in.
  • I've decided to go back to Pharmagel skin care products after dabbling around with Jurlique.
  • I don't wear make-up so figure I can spurge a bit on the good stuff, ya dig.
  • Birthday party preparations are in full swing.
  • I've been dreaming of a fancy camera.
  • I've also been dreaming of home renovations and landscaping.
  • PG rated Eminem makes for some good Eminen. What up Slim Shady?! Why drop the F-bomb so much? Never-the-less, I do enjoy "Love The Way You Lie"... word!
  • I desire for Amy to be my neighbor.
  • Eagerness for Breaking Dawn is creeping in. What a dork I am.
  • It turned into a lovely, sunny, blue ski afternoon.
  • Did I mentioned school was cancelled because of inclement weather?
  • My house collects cobwebs at an alarming rate.
  • It bugs me.
  • Been crossing my fingers for some long-awaited news and hoping it's very, very good news.
  • Can't. Stop. Eating Hershey Kisses.
  • Which makes me think of Barbara Hershey for some weird reason.
  • Thinking of Barbara Hershey makes me remember Beaches.
  • Remembering Beaches makes me want to go see a movie.
  • And chances are, if I see a movie, I'll want to eat Hershey Kisses.....

No comments: