February 12, 2011

adventure is out there


Have you seen the movie Up? It's super duper cute. I think my youngest watched it about 700 million times. Ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration on my part, but it seriously felt like it. After the first few hundred times, I lost my desire to take part in any participation of viewing this film. However, I will say it again, it is a very sweet movie.

With my new love of Pinterest in full stream today, I came across this most adorable Up birthday party. I happen to have a dollhouse in my possession right this minute that would work perfectly. My dilemma is this, though. My almost five year old has her party plan in full swing. We celebrate in T minus 21 days. No changing minds now. Miss Divine's June birthday already has her party theme rolling in the works. And, then there is El Fuego's tenth birthday in August but he gave me that "don't even try it Mom!" look when I half teased him about changing his party plans.

Don't sweat it! I think a fun summer party for no particular reason would be just fine. We have some lovely neighbor kids and family friends that would enjoy a screening out in the backyard I suspect. So I will just keep this little gem in my back pocket for now.

Until then, go take a peeksies at this adorable party and fabulous photos.

2 comments:

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

oh yes, pinterest is so much fun. I could waste some serious time in there. Up was such a sweet movie

little irish said...

Tis true...pinterest is a major time suck. :D