October 22, 2010

FEATURED: under the sea

When I stumbled across the birthday blog, I knew if we were neighbors we could be fast BFFs for sure. Birthday parties for kids is one of my favorite things and friendly people who share fun ideas are nothing short of awesome in my book. I don't normally reach out to authors of blogs but I love it when people reach out to me, so I thought I would write a note to Stacy. Turns out, she's as friendly in email as she is in her blogs. Love it!
Today the birthday blog featured our Under the Sea party we hosted this summer for the Divine Miss O. Thank you Stacy!

8 comments:

abby jenkins said...

ADORABLE!

little irish said...

Thanks Abby! :D

Alison @ mommadidit.blogspot.com said...

Your ideas are adorable! I love a good party theme. My girls are obsessed with Ariel, so, for the third year in a row, I will be throwing a little mermaid party next month. Thanks for some great ideas.
I am now following your blog!

little irish said...

Thanks for swinging by. And super thanks for the follow. Happy party planning. I bet it will be cute!

little irish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Heller said...

Look at you, girlie!! This is SOOO awesome!! I might have to snag a few of these super ideas for L's Sea themed swim party in a few weeks!! ;) Congrats on the blog feature!!!

little irish said...

Thanks friend. xoxo

little irish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.