February 22, 2008

i think i have a sickness . . .

The party hat . . . .

The loot . . . .

Aren't these just so cute?!?


The shoes . . . .


The decorations . . . .

The party stuff . . . . .


I can't help myself. I think I have a sickness. A party theme sickness. Even for the smallest of gatherings I feel the need to pick a theme or a color scheme at the very least to plan around. Baby Love is turning two in a week and I've been wanting to do something with a little Asian flare for a while now. We invited the relatives over for lunch in Babe's honor and you guessed it, a theme was born. I found the cutest little party favors for the kids and I put the loot into take out boxes. I found these adorable shoes at Uwajimaya and for only six bucks. How great is that!!! And I'm not done yet. I'm waiting for my order from Oriental Trading Company to arrive with my paper lanterns and fortune cookies. I stopped by a bakery today wanting to get a cake decorated with a panda bear face but the best she could give me was Winnie the Pooh. So I'm off to email my very talented friend to see if she might be able to help me out. Wish me luck!!

No comments: