February 25, 2009

he needs fans people

I was perusing my favorite blogs the other day and I happened upon this post from Absolutely Bananas. Hilarious and genius I thought!! As I sat at my computer with Angus at my feet, it dawned on me that he too should have a very own Facebook page of his very own. And why not?! What kind of neglectful dog owner would I be if I didn't put his adorable mug up for all to see. So shortly after reading said post, I went straight to Facebook and set Mr. Angus Andrew Olson up his very own page. Now I've been obsessing over his fan count....a little bit. How can he get more? So not unlike Ms. Bananas, I am blogging about my doggy's Facebook page. I have stooped to a new low. It's all in good fun though, right. And what is life after all, if we can't have a little fun now and then?? Go ahead and become his fan....you know you want to.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just be careful not to become the crazy ...dog... lady. :D I have a friend on myspace whose cat has a page and 'he'(the cat) comments his friends and whatnot.... lol