October 31, 2008

happy halloween

On this all hallows' eve I will not be trick or treating with the kids or passing out candy to the neighborhood goblins and ghouls. I'm still taking it easy and resting at my parents' house after having a hysterectomy. The surgery went well and after a week of rockin' the percocet and colace, watching mass amounts of talk shows and uncontrollably napping I'm feeling pretty good today. Dr. D said she found endometriosis on the outside of my uterus which most likely explains the dysmenorrhea. Aside for the cyst on one of my ovaries, everything else looked good. I am relieved and very much looking forward to getting back on my feet. I plan on going 'home' tomorrow. I am eager to hug the kids and sleep in my own bed. Mr. J-man has been a saint taking care of everything at home and I love him very much!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to hear you're taking it easy and that you're feeling a bit better. How wonderful it's gonna be not to have to deal with all that anymore, I'm a little jealous... ;D Take care friend!