July 6, 2008

smitten

For the first time, I used Federic Fekkai hair products and I must say, I'm in love. I bought the glossing shampoo, conditioner, cream and spray; all made with olive oil extract. The smell is yummy. My hair is soft and shiny.


















I took a picture of myself (gag!!) and I decided I need a hair cut, STAT!!



I'm hoping to go in this direction. Thin out the weight and heaviness, making the frizz and curly q's more manageable. I'm thinking about going with some side-swept bangs. I haven't had bangs since college and I'm scared. But I need a change in a big way.



What do you think? Something like this perhaps?

Or?

P.S. that's our new shower in the back ground. We have been showering in our own bathroom for about a week now. It's been heavenly. J is finishing up the last little details, I'll post some pictures of the finished job soon. My hubby is very handy and I love him so.

No comments: