July 20, 2008

:: camp ::

Planning for the big camp out party is coming together. . . .

This afternoon I whipped up some camp shirts for Wonder Boy's seventh birthday. I think they turned out alright. They look really home-made which I sort of love. I imagine going to camp in the seventies, you would get a shirt that looked like this in a really obnoxious color. I wanted to get orange but Michael's didn't have orange. So yellow was my next pick.















I plan on making little badges to give out to the kids after activities. After we play relay races with sleeping bags, they'll all get a badge to put on their shirt with a sleeping bag on it. After we make maps or go on a scavenger hunt, they each get a badge with a map, etc. I hope it works out. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to make them yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: