April 4, 2008

wet day and 5 random things

The weather here has been just plain bazaar! Snow, sunshine, warmth and rain. One thing you can never do around here is rely on the weather to be a constant. It keeps you on your toes and you have to get out to enjoy the sunshine when you can.

When the sun does peeks out it has an instant affect on me to clean and organize. Wednesday in the midst of sunshine filtering through my dirty windows, I went through a bunch of old college paperwork. I had been hanging onto these old projects because I just didn't know what to do with it. I shredded the things with my name on it and recycled the rest. And I have to say it felt super good! Didn't make a big impact on the state of my house, but it was something I needed to do for a long time. A little weight was lifted.

However, today's drippy, wet, gray weather has me feeling low energy and tired. All I want to do is curl up and sleep. Ho hum! So for fun and without sinking too deep into the doldrums here's five random things about me you may not know. . . . .

  1. I love the smell of bleach! Washing whites with it because the smell fills up the house is a favorite.
  2. I hate unloading the dishwasher and folding clothes, although I don't mind filling the dishwasher up and I love doing laundry.
  3. I'm a bit of a pack rat and I have a hard time throwing things away.
  4. I love road trips and long drives to no where.
  5. I love reality TV and facials . . . . not necessarily together but how sweet that would be.

No comments: