April 11, 2008

for wendy

What a difference some furniture rearranging does . . . .

Before:

After:

My friend Wendy, home stager extraordinaire, came over yesterday to give me some tips and advice. Our home is a tri-level and the downstairs is pretty much a waste land for "don't know what do withs" and a semi office for the J-man. I can't tell you how many times I have rearranged furniture and switched out furniture trying to get an arrangement that looked nice. Wendy took one look and voila, the result. It's still a work in progress. Misc. things need to put away and cleaned up. And I think we are going to lose the shelf and I don't think the pictures above the fireplace work. They are too big. But I love it. It really works! Thanks WHW!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

That's lovely! You could have done that yourself though, as talented and creative as you are.