April 21, 2008

knock, knock

Whose there?
Juno
Juno who?
Juno!!
Juno who!!!
Juno it's me so stop asking!

I finally saw Juno last night. A few of us gals gathered in front of the tv in AD's living room and watched together. I was surprised at how funny it was. The dry sarcastic humor is totally my style and I giggled through the movie. It was a light hearted take on a teen pregnancy with a happy ending.

Other movies I recently watched in my living room:

1. The Painted Veil: somewhat slow but I couldn't take my eyes off it.
2. Sweeny Todd: not what I expected, but love Johnny Depp in just about everything.
3. I am Legend: again, totally not what I expected, it was okay.
4. Beowulf: blah, pass!
5. Alvin and the Chipmunks: the kids loved it.
6. Enchanted: Miss O was in Enchanted heaven.
7. Reign Over Me: yawn . . . .
8. Stardust: might just possibly be my new Princess Bride.
9. Atonement: glad I didn't go to the theater to see it, just okay.
10. The Brave One: predictable

Movies I've seen in the last few months not in my living room:

1. Mrs. Pettigrew Lives for a Day: fast paced cuteness, fun.
2. Horton Hears a Who: didn't live up to my Dr. Seuss expectations but it was cute.




No comments: