January 24, 2012

faces of costa rica

One of the things I noticed most about my time in Costa Rica is just how beautiful the people are. Not so much their outside appearance, although who can argue, 'these be a pretty bunch of people!'

I was mostly taken aback at how beautiful they are inside.  Costa Ricans are so loving, genuine, and caring. They smile all the time. They kid around with everyone. They hug at every greeting. I've never truly felt like a community had each other's back like I did when I was surrounded by these people. A third world country so poor in things, but so rich in life.

 I now wish I had taken more pictures of the many faces that came into my view.

Cendry
Chito
Ronald
Debbie
Jose
father and son
Juan Jose
grandpa and granddaughter
fishing
Enrique and his wife

No comments: