January 9, 2012

costa rica : day two

Today's adventures didn't involving planes or traveling, thank goodness! Instead, breakfast was enjoyed with this little friend. And, let me just say two words about the food here. Finger Licking!! Everything I've put in my mouth has been delicioso!!


We spent the better part of the day at the bull riding arena in Monterrey. David Lichman is the presenter of a natural horsemanship clinic here in Costa Rica. One of the reasons we are here. I tried to keep out of the way best I could while playing with my Christmas present (camera).








David is pictured with Debbie Legg, owner of Leaves and Lizards. I mentioned her in the last post, but I didn't give credit where credit is due. She is responsible for hosting the clinic and getting us here as well. Thank you Debbie!


We took a mini walk to the little grocery store. 


I snapped a few pictures of the area. I'm hoping to get more tomorrow.


Until then, Buenas noches.

No comments: