September 23, 2011

friday fumblings

My dog is sick. Like diarrhea all over the house sick. How's that for a way to start the day? We are not strangers to the fact Franklin has a sensitive tum-tum, but boy oh boy, this was not how I wanted to spend my Friday morning. I finally managed to get some medicine down his throat, so I'm crossing my fingers this afternoon is less messy.

What did I have planned for today you ask. Well, I wanted to have a garage sale in my driveway but opted out due to doggie messes and I have a cold, leaving my head in a sort of fog. Oh sure, it would have been easy to just walk all my wares out in front my house but I wasn't feeling it. Maybe tomorrow when Mr. Hawthorne can help with signage and dickering. I'm just not in the mood today.

What am I in the mood for you ask. Well, I have a need to get everything organized and under control. But I'm lacking energy probably because of this stupid cold. Which sucks. Maybe I should go get a B12 shot. Have you ever had one? I've gotten one twice before and it does help. I think.

I'm really digging this autumn weather we have here in the Northwest. Except yesterday. Yesterday was muggy and humid like we were in the middle of the jungle. Which is why I like my house. It's always cool. It literally feels like we have air conditioning, which we don't. But today is lovely. Sunny and crisp. My favorite.

This post is so random. Sorry folks. I keep getting interrupted by cleaning tasks so my thoughts are very shattered. I wanted to throw something out there, but I'm afraid I might be boring you to death. Which is why I probably shouldn't have my very own reality show. The ratings would go down the drain.

Speaking of reality TV. I'm slightly addicted. I know, I know. It's junk and I'm probably rotting my brain with every minute I subject myself to it. But I can't help it. I don't enjoy all the cop shows and the one liner zings of the half hour comedies tend to bore me after a while. So I'm left with the lives of manic, rich people fighting with each other over silly things. A friend on facebook posted a funny little tid-bit that read "a book commits suicide every time you watch Jersey Shore". That made me giggle.

Happy first day of fall!! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hopefully Franklin's tummy is better after the medicine! What a way to start the day.

By the way, I have NOT had a B12 shot...since you asked.. ;-)

little irish said...

Frankie is feeling better so it seems. Thanks! And, you should totally get a b12 shot, it's amazing!! :D