September 6, 2011

first day of new adventures

The kids spent the day as the newest 4th grader, 2nd grader and kindergartner. It was exciting. Mostly for me. Having all three kids hop on the bus and ride off to the same school was pure awesome-ness. Although I must admit I had some first day jitters hoping all the kids were having good days and safe. It will take me about a week to settle into the routine I'm sure. 




fourth grade

second grade

kindergarten


(Coming off the bus this afternoon during our "hair" edition. Oh la la!)

I'm happy to report all three kids made it home happy and tuckered out. The most difficult part of the day was not allowing them to eat any of the "school snacks" this afternoon. Oh dear me....the whining!!! I'm sure bedtime will go super smooth tonight. Wink, wink!

No comments: