July 12, 2010

urban craft uprising

Yesterday I met my long time friend, Amy, and her co-worker, Elle, to check out the Urban Craft Uprising in Seattle. It was funky, urban, fresh and fun. Of course, I brought my camera, but failed to even remember to take it out to snap a few shots. I was having too much fun checking out all the great booths instead. It was inspiration times one million I tell ya. Around every corner was another fabulous goody that the three of us swooned over. Many I recognized from etsy which was very cool to see the actual people behind the terrific items.

Because I don't have any pictures for you, I thought I would share the links of my favorite vendors.

Mermaid Empire :: mermaid jewels

An Original by Thea Starr :: bringing new life to vintage kimono fabrics

Wooly Bison :: handmade and recycled wool bags and accessories

New American Design :: Greenbelts - accessories with a conscience

Devout :: fabric dolls and oddities

hasenpfeffer incorporated :: unique upcycled toys

This Charming Candy :: everyone deserves a 10 minute treat

Ezme Designs :: daring decor

Attic Journals :: made from books long forgotten

ilfant Press :: letterpress and more

Sycamore Street Press :: fresh, green and hand printed on vintage letterpress

Jill Bliss :: art + craft + design

Rachel Austin :: map paintings

No comments: