July 2, 2010

farm days


We've been missing in action the last week, spending days on the farm, getting dirty and playing in the pond. We are all a little pooped and a little sunburned. In a good way. We are home again. And, the weather is dark and rainy. I even turned on the heat this morning to warm up. The dogs have been spread out on various chairs and couch backs trying to muster up the energy to beg. It's been so nice to have everyone laze about.

Over the weekend, I met up with my long time college friend, Amy, and we headed to the movie theater for the special, one night only, Twilight Trilogy. We watched the first two movies of the Twilight Saga on the big screen again and then, seven minutes after midnight, we embarked on the newest flick. It was pure delight eating popcorn, sipping diet coke and laughing. There are few people in my life that I feel totally open and comfortable with. Amy is one of them. I adore her.

In other news, El Fuego has begun to practice for his heavy equipment licence. Check it out. It was loud and he was in heaven.

No comments: