December 23, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things

In the spirit of the season, here are a few of my favorite things in no particular order.

Jurlique skin care. A few years ago I received a gift certificate for a facial at a fancy spa. The esthetician was using Jurlique products and I fell hard. I love these rebalance kits and my fave is the Sensitive.


One of my favorite treats this time of year is at Starbucks. I love the peppermint mochas. Yum-yum!


A new discovery: Physicians Formula eye booster liquid eyeliner. The idea is that you get that fancy eyelash growth good stuff while using your eyeliner. I've mentioned before that I love to get my lashes and eyebrows tinted. But, that whole tinting thing fades, so in between I like to wear a little eyeliner and mascara. It's a little cheat. However, I now know I need liquid eyeliner lessons stat!


Scottish Terriers. I LOVE dogs, all of them, really. However, I've always had a soft spot for scotties. That profile kills me and I literally melt when I see that beard and arched neck. All my life, the dogs that have shared my home have been rescues and believe me, they've all been super pets. But a few years ago, Mr. Hawthorne and I decided to get a puppy and the search for a scottie started. Angus (pictured) was our first. He was such a good boy! Now we have Franklin and Mavis, and although they are crazy, we couldn't imagine our family without them. I love me some scottie!!


Framed words. Little sentiments that say so much. Although, I'm not a fan of words painted on the actual walls of my home, but I do enjoy some framed and hung. Currently, my favorite words are "C'est la Vie" and you bet your bottom dollar I have that framed and hung on a wall in my house.


Vintage Airstream campers. Swoon! My dream is to own a fully restored and remodeled tin can baby one day.

Santa pictures! And, this one is truly my favorite of all time. El Fuego was about fifteen months old and wanted nothing to do with that guy in red. I crack up every time I see it.


I hope the end of 2011 finds you all in the company of your favorite things! Merry Christmas to you and yours!



No comments: