December 14, 2011

hair today ...


... gone tomorrow!



More fitting is:

Gone today, let's see if I can style it tomorrow!!

Anyhow, there you have it. I have been inching my way to a short hair cut for months now. And, I'm not sure if I'm done yet. I kept asking my stylist to cut more off and with every snip, I liked it even more. I've always wanted a cute pixie style. I decided to go with this length for now. Let it grow on me before I go even shorter....if I decide to go shorter. Which really depends if this cut is easy for me to style in the morning. I base all hair cuts by how I can work with it. I am inept at doing hair, so if it's somewhat easy for me to style, then I deem it a good hair cut.

Now onto shocking my children at the bus stop and waiting for Mr. Hawthorne's reaction.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! It makes you look EVEN skinnier (if that were even possible). I wish I could get away with that short of a cut - heck, I wish I could get away with your "before" picture cut! LOL SO CUTE!!!

little irish said...

Thanks girlfriend....I'm very fond of your curls and you rock them!!

~ an irish smile said...

super cute!

Marcheline said...

It's my birthday! Show off your new "do" at my blog - cocktail weenies and whiskey sours for all! 8-)