May 22, 2008

things i learned in preschool land

  1. My family is just too young for me to work outside the home.
  2. 2 and 3 year olds don't care about lesson plans, they just want to play and socialize and run around and get dirty and be loved and sing. They LOVE to sing!
  3. I have more patience than I ever thought I had.
  4. I do pretty well under pressure and can make it seem like I have everything under control, when I don't really.
  5. When I do go back to working outside of the home, I don't think I want to go back to teaching in the classroom.
  6. I have some really great friends!! Friends that pick my children up from school and friends that drop my daughter off at her dance class.
  7. I can only be disappointed so many times before I just give up.
  8. 2 and 3 year olds love you best when you have snacks!
  9. Sometimes adults behave like 2 and 3 year olds and I find that ultimately frustrating.
  10. There is always, ALWAYS, time to stop and marvel at the greatness that is the garbage truck.

No comments: