May 27, 2011

fab finds

The reason the blog list on the right hand side is so long is because there are always new, fabulous blogs to be ogled over! I have to catalog all that redonkulous creativity otherwise I would misplace them and that would make me very sad. I admire peeps (and maybe do a little drooling) that can churn out an adorable gift, or host a spectacular birthday party, or bake up some scrumptious treat. It is so freaking inspiring! Not to mention the fantastic photos draw you right in. Note to self: get a new fancy camera!

This morning I stumbled upon a really cute 4th of July cupcake push pop from an awesome blog I have never seen before, which led me to another great find, that led me to more greatness....well you get the picture. All that eye candy popping off my laptop screen was overwhelming and too much for me not to share.

Be Different...Act Normal Get ready for project cuteness overload!!

Lady Behind the Curtain Bringing the simplicity of entertaining into your life.

Love From The Oven Baking up sweets and treats to give and eat.

Scissors & Spatulas ...and everything in between!

Three Pixie Lane She had me at "tree house"


Most know I am a lover of etsy. I mean I really, really love etsy!! It's a craft show on my computer that I can shop from in my pajamas. What's not to love?! Here are some fun finds I just had to share.

Vintage Confections as seen on Martha. I did some major swooning over the large number hard candy lollipops I tell ya.

Cup Kates Event Design if you were wondering where to buy those push pops. I know I was.

Not on etsy but you must go see: Sur La Table. They have the most adorable ice cream cups that I am in love with.

So there you have it. Go check it out....they are too good for you not to get inspired!

2 comments:

Black Swan Ninja said...

i found a site recently called "regretsy" - www.regretsy.com - it's basically a collection of some of the less than fantastic stuff available on etsy. i was mesmerized by it for over an hour. if nothing else, it's a great conversation topic when things get dull.

little irish said...

Wow....that is a fun website. Thanks for sharing. I could see myself getting lost looking at all the Etsy items gone terribly wrong. Hee hee.

I saw the "lamebook" link too. Too funny!