February 18, 2010

word of mouth

With this phenomenon of businesses giving "free" goodies or services to high profile bloggers in exchange for advertising and talking about their products is fascinating to me. I can't get over it. I want in on some of that action. I have complied a list of things I would advertise in a heartbeat if they wanted to, you know, give it to me for ffffrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee. Not that this will work, but hey, a girl can dream.

1. Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift

2. Tree removal/landscaping/fence

3. Pottery Barn home make-over

4. new Transportation

5. Replacement of carpet (square) in family room

6. A really good hair cut and color

7. Financial Planner (to make us rich)

8. fancy camera with cool lenses

9. Trip for five to Hawaii (or anywhere really)

10. Home remodel/addition

No comments: