This weekend has been a bit of a whir wind. All the sudden we got a major rush of traffic and in the end, had ourselves two offers. We countered on offer #1 last night and without hesitation, they agreed to all our terms and accepted. The closing date is in October so we still have to wait through the inspection and appraisal. Based on our last experience five months ago, we continue to hold our breath until the exchange of keys actually happens. Needless to say, I am timidly excited. A little nervous. And, a whole lot anxious.