September 3, 2007

33 and counting

Today is my birthday. I'm 33 years old. Wow - that's weird. When did that happen? Thirty-three, married with three kids and drives a minivan. Last time I checked I was graduating from college and trying to get a job. I'm excited about this year. Wonder Boy going to full day kindergarten, Miss O going to her preschool, Baby Love going to work with me. It will be a challenge trying to juggle schedules at first but I'm looking forward to getting my toes wet in the working world again. Anyway, so here it is my birthday and I'm rambling on about school and work. Last night my sweet friend, EE, picked me up for what I thought would be a stroll around the mall for a couple hours and dinner with just the two of us. Of course, we spent most of our time in the kids dept. at Macy's looking for school clothes. We did get over the Bare Escentials and I found some products for myself. I never wear make up but I do love the mineral products since my skin is sensitive and super fair. It's good stuff! After the mall closed, we headed over to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner where I was surprised to see my friends WW and HG for a surprise dinner. Yay! I had two strawberry margaritas and yummy roasted herb chicken. Yum, yum!! It was a lovely surprise and I'm always thankful to have such caring friends. While I was out, J shampooed the carpet so it's looks clean and doesn't smell like vomit anymore. Love it!! Today, I plan on getting myself down to InSpa for an eye brow wax and a facial. The rest of the day is up in the air. The weather is cool and air smells crisp. Back to school is here. Wonder Boy starts school tomorrow. We have his backpack and lunch box ready - it's a big day!

No comments: