About five years ago my talented friend, Emily, shared her blogspace one afternoon and I thought it was great. Being a newly christened stay-at-home mom, in a new city and struggling with feelings of loneliness coupled with the need to find a creative something or other for myself, I decided to pull up my boot straps, saddled up, and jumped on the blogger bandwagon.
- I do not like ladybugs. Yes, those cute little red and black, polka dot bugs. I hate 'em!
- My Freshman year of college was by far my most favorite year of all my academic years.
- Dirt under finger/toe nails grosses me out. And, the fact that my youngest would rather run around OUTSIDE bare footed all the live long day drives me batty.
- High School wrestling does require cheerleaders...how do I know? I was one. Don't laugh.
- I fractured my hip/pelvis and broke my tail bone from falling off a horse while running through a hay field because I passed out. Yes, lost consciousness while riding a horse that was running. Terrible time to pass out huh?!