June 19, 2011

father's day 2011

Today is Father's Day, but it was also Little League day. We took the family to the ball park and celebrated Mr. Hawthorne in style. Talk about two birds, one stone!! We took a lap around the field and even managed to score an autograph. Then we watched the Mariners win! Happy Day!




This picture has a funny story. When you are on the parade lap there is a person about every two feet who tell you to "Keep Moving" even if you stop for a half a second. It is slightly annoying. The Mariner Moose came running up and I was under pressure to snap a quick photo. Mind you the lady working the lap is telling me to shuffle off but the moose is standing still. So I went as fast as I could and this is what I got.....my camera setting was zoomed in and I cut Miss Divine out of the picture. Oh well.


Autographs!! Miss Divine and El Fuego squeezed in.

Behind home plate even though we were in the nose bleed section. We now know why it's call the nose bleed section as El Fuego had himself an actual nose bleed.

Happy Father's Day to the BEST dad in my life!
We love you!

No comments: