November 14, 2008

happy friday

Hello, hello!!

I haven't been blogging much lately although I want to, I just don't feel like I have anything interesting to say or fun photos to post. In fact, I haven't taken a picture in weeks. ::sigh::

J went back to work this week, so I've been managing this circus solo while still healing and fighting a cold. I'm slowly regaining control of my body and my house. I need to holler a great big THANK YOU to Erin, Julie, Gayle, Wendy, Lynn, and Amanda for all the yummy meals, care packages and thoughtful gifts. As always your generosity and kindness is much appreciated.

Lately I have been dreaming of a house with a bedroom for each child and an awesome attic converted into a secret playroom for imaginations to run wild. Coupled with a craft room for space for a sewing machine and scrapbook creations. Plus an office for J to work from home so he doesn't have to be away from us. A big back yard for the doggies to play. Add a little piece of property with a small barn for a couple of my mom's horses to live with us or maybe a pony. That's not too much to ask right?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ah, I've been doing some very similar dreaming myself... Someday...