August 3, 2012

chugga chugga


We took our annual trip to the tracks for photo ops and ice cream.

 

For whatever reason, the kids were super eager to have their pictures taken which was a delight. Even the boy was all smiles. Usually I have to twist a few arms and make a few promises just to get a grin.

 

Even poses people!! Poses!!! I almost fell over when each of the kids kept asking me to snap their images. Over and over again.


Especially the youngest member of the crew....she is all about posing.


And this one!! I swear this dude was all like "like this mom! take one of me like this!" I know. Crazy isn't it?!

I wish they had on cuter outfits or hair was actually brushed, but what the heck. Sometimes you just have to roll with it when the mood strikes.


Choo! Choo!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE that they're in their "regular" clothes and hair. No need for fancy shmancy stuff! They all look GREAT!!

Jaimie said...

I love the shots! I'm totally going to have to bring my kids here! Thanks for the idea!!

little irish said...

It's fun.....we usually end up there at least once every summer.