March 27, 2009

pending inspection

This morning we signed our house away and agreed to sell it. Our buyer came up a little and we came down a little. I should thank my best friend /slash/ lucky charm for flying out to visit. I knew as soon as she bought airline tickets, we would have an offer come in. As luck would have it, my gut spoke the truth. Two days after Kelly informed me of her visit dates, we had a buyer hooked and started negotiating price.


Much excitement is had on the buyer's end. I, however, am nervous as H-E-double hockey sticks about our potential for house buying pizazz. This whole process is one big stress and worry after another. I can't tell you how eager I am to have this all behind us. The good thing about the mid-June closing date is that it gives us time to go shopping. The bad news about the mid-June closing date is that it falls very close to Miss Divine's 6th birthday. What to do, what to do, what to do??? One last ho0-rah here a couple weeks before we move with her school mates or wait a month after we've moved and settled and school is out.

No comments: